The netbeans Web team
The netbeans web site is an open source web site where
many people share information
about using and developing the NetBeans IDE.
netbeans is hosted on
SourceCast — an
application for collaborative development on the internet,
provided by CollabNet.
SourceCast offers the CVS version control system,
and issue tracking system for reporting bugs, as well as many
administrative utilities to manage user accounts and permisssions.
The netbeans site is split into modules - each
module has it's own website,
owner and team of developers. The www module is a "parent"
website, with general information about NetBeans (new visitors
customised the version of SourceCast that we are running on
fairly heavily. We have quite an interesting back-end
publishing and content maintenance system we have developed
ourselves, to automate and manage much of the site content.
Listed below are the members of the NetBeans web team - though
of course not all people helping us manage this site are
listed. So we'd like to say thanks all for your help.
The NetBeans Web Team
Jack, Jan & Tomas
Tinu, Tori & Ruth
- Manage the netbeans web site
- Manage issues reported against SourceCast in Issuezilla
- Develop new features for the site
- Develop tools for content management
- Moderate some mailing lists
- Web Help desk for the NetBeans community
- Hosting netbeans - all services (CVS, http, mailing lists ...)
- Provide and develop SourceCast
- Support SourceCast - respond and fix problems as they are reported
The web team would like to thank :
- Maxym Mykhalchuk for Russian content translations
- Vincent Brabant for French content translations
- Choong-Wai Fu for his work